Nigerian man who showed off his handicapped girlfriend shares love story (photos)

The young man simply identified as Samuel Donald has shared the story of how he and his beautiful girlfriend met.
According to the handsome man he was interested in her after he saw photos of her on social media. He further noted that he fell in love with her after they met and he got to know her more.
He said: “I met her on social media, and to be sincere I was so sympathetic we got to know ourselves then I got to like her, I fell for her after knowing her well in person.”

Donald also revealed that his mother is not in support of their relationship, adding that she knew nothing about his relationship with his girlfriend until their story went viral.
He said: “My mom just saw it and she has no idea that we are dating she’s giving me advice to be careful.”
The young man further expressed that his friends are making jest of him. He said:“My friends are kinda laughing.”
Donald noted that he wishes to marry her even though his mother does not support their relationship.

He said: “I am so certain! I’m praying God should give me the grace. Although, my mom is not in support of it but God is in support and that’s the most important thing.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbreaking photos of little girl battling with cancer of the eye in Adamawa state

Fed Poly Nekede Post-UTME Screening: Cut-off Mark And Registration details.