Nigerian lady explains why her mother walked her down the aisle on her wedding day

BTW her dress is stunning.... IG user, @vienstylez, had her wedding recently and her mum walked her down the aisle. In a post she shared on her IG page, she explained why this happened. Read below
"Oh! the grieve I got because I asked my mother who had me at the age of 15, to walk me down the aisle. I appreciate the idea of having a great dad walk the child down, but when my own father refuses to be present in my life should I killl myself ?. I found great joy in having a female marry myself and @ajpapa_1 and an even greater joy honouring @vienstylezmum for doing her best in creating a better future for me. Cheers to the #motherofthebride .".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbreaking photos of little girl battling with cancer of the eye in Adamawa state

Fed Poly Nekede Post-UTME Screening: Cut-off Mark And Registration details.